Thursday, January 31, 2008

Traveling to Florida










So the South can be pretty boring to drive through.

Shreveport. Monroe. Vicksburg. Jackson. Meridian.

Then an abismally boring 2 lane road from Meridian, MS to Mobile, AL.

Rain. Clouds. Trucks.

Blah.

At times Nathan could be so quiet in the back that I would forget he was there. Minutes (Sometimes hours) would go by, and he would *sneeze* or something and I would just about jump out of my skin until I remembered he was back there.

Nate was a real trooper and we made it all the way into Orlando just fine tonight. Arrived about 8:30pm cst, and found the WAY COOL place we are staying. We will pick up the Howard's and Amy / Lily at the airport tomorrow morning, and away we go!

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

I've been on some of those MS/AL two lanes. Excruciating! Have an awesome vacation! Love you, Cyndi