Friday, March 12, 2010

Waiting??



So, I was thinking this week (happens occasionally, no matter what Earl tells ya!) :-)

Jeremy was reading from I Corinthians 11 before Communion and asked us all to wait to eat the common meal until we all had our food. Wouldn't you know that people were sneaking bites and hollering to find out if everyone was through the line (oh, wait, that was me!). That scripture came alive for me this week!

I have begun to look at spiritual practices very seriously and try to decipher which ones really do benefit my spiritual life...and coming to some interesting conclusions!

This week at mentoring group Micah introduced Jonathan and I to a new spiritual practice called 'A Church of Two.' I will introduce all of you to it this Sunday! I hope it will be beneficial...but be ready, it calls for you to share!

No comments: