Friday, August 27, 2010

The Artist Donray

For those of you who attended Park Row Church or have been involved in the Park Row Christian Academy, you may have heard the name Don Ray. Don is an artist / lawyer who is a long time member at Park Row and also someone who has donated his skills as a lawyer pro bono to folks who needed it. He is a wonderful man, and his daughter, Roussy, is in Nate's 6th grade class at PRCA.

Interestingly enough, he is also a world renowned artist. Donray (his artist name) can be googled with a deep list of results. He called me recently and told me that anyone I knew could buy his paintings or pastels at a reduced rate, and also said I could have a commission for anyone I referred to him (my thought was money for the bucket!).

Now, he is a fine artist, and a picture is going to run you from $300 + up to a lot more than that. However, if you or anyone you know would like to buy something, I would be happy to bring you two together. He is a wonderful Christian brother and also a dynamic artist. So, if you are interested, click here and here to see some of Don's work!


No comments: