Monday, February 4, 2008

A word on the Super Bowl

Because I'm at Disney I didn't see the whole Super Bowl but just the fourth quarter (by far the most exciting part of the game apparently) -- and I just want to sound off on one thing, 'cause I'm not around my boys to talk sports.

I was listening to sports talk radio here in Orlando this morning, and I am so thankful that last night Bill Belichick showed EVERYONE what a lizard he is, by leaving the field BEFORE the Super Bowl was over. So now, BILL, you have snubbed Peyton AND Eli, who BOTH KICKED YOUR BUTT!!! They all were calling him out here, and I hope they are calling him out in EVERY CITY IN AMERICA!

What a glorious moment to see Bill, wearing that IDIOTIC sweatshirt (looked like he hacked the sleeves off with a pair of kindergarten scissors) trotting off the field, BEFORE THE GAME WAS OVER!!

Then, I find out he has been CAUGHT CHEATING AGAIN! WHAT A LOSER! Thank you, Bill for showing America exactly how classless you really are!

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

I am experiencing sinful joy at your criticism of ole Bill !

Ryan Gibbons said...

Thank you for joining me in my soapbox rant! My father-in-law thought it a bit excessive. Personally, I thought I understated it a little.