Monday, July 20, 2009

On the Road Again!


I had a GREAT week this past week!  Many, many thanks to Earl Bingham and his friend Jerry, the car guy...who helped us sell our Mazda, thus offering us financial sustenance for another few weeks.  Couldn't have done it without you, Earl!

We had a LOT of visitors yesterday for house Church as well as for AXIS, and we got to know some GREAT new people!

Hope that you will have a great week...I am going to the monastery for a few days, but I will BE BACK!  Don't know how much internet access I will have so I will just remind those who want to go next Sunday to hear the guys who wrote 'Same Kind of Different As Me' at Firewheel Community Fellowship, meet at our house at 9:45am.  We will attend the 11:00am service then head to lunch together!


No comments: