Monday, January 4, 2010

First Prayer Link



Thanks to Connie Bingham, for doing all of these...each day there will be a new prayer prompt, so check back each day!!

Be still, and know that I AM God;

I will be exalted among the nations,

I will be exalted in the earth…for Who

is like the Lord our God, the One who

sits enthroned on high, who stoops down

to look on the heavens and the earth?

[Psalm 46:10; Psalm 113:5-6]

Prayer: Your Majesty, My Lord and King, the Great I AM: As I sit in still quietness today, reflecting on You, I ask that you reveal Yourself to me. Please help me forget myself today and show me more of Who You are…Your ways, Your greatness, Your glory and give me more understanding of just how Awesome and Wonderful You are. I ask this by the power Jesus’ name, Amen.



No comments: