Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Prayer for our Path



I found this prayer in something I was reading this week, and thought it was particularly appropriate to the current season in our lives.

We have been shown many paths
Laid out before us by our modern world.
Give us the discernment to walk on the path of your choosing.
As we love, may your love grow within us
And by the limitless thrust of your constantly-creating hand.

We thank you for the ways you hold us together
And guide us on our way;
Let your kingdom come.

- New Providence Community Church

Let us also pray for our friends who received news this past weekend that was less than what they were hoping for. They also are seeking direction; let us pray that God will point each of us in the direction He would have us go.

Grace and Peace,
Ryan

2 comments:

D2 said...

I really like this. Thanks for posting it. I keep pulling it up and rereading it.

Ryan Gibbons said...

I loved it, too...thanks for sharing!