Saturday, October 8, 2011

Thoughts on Grace

I found an article that I thought was particularly good on the concept of grace. Click HERE to access the article. I think it is such a hard concept to grasp that we have received unmerited favor from a Holy God, and then trying to decide what our response to that Grace should be...confidence -- humility -- power -- thankfulness? How can you be confident in your status with God while maintaining a healthy understanding of what the book of Isaiah tells us about the difference between God and us...

For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. (Isaiah 55:9)

If you haven't done so already, make sure you read the blog article below for the passages we will be studying tomorrow...and enjoy the rainfall!

No comments: