Monday, July 5, 2010

Fall Retreat

Because Betty and Bill and Donna will be gone most of the month of September, I have scheduled a retreat the 2nd weekend in October. I realize this is a holiday weekend, but I was hoping that this would give us a nice, leisurely weekend together.

We had a wonderful retreat in January, made all the more powerful because roughly 90% of our community was involved. I think there are some important decisions we need to make as a community regarding our future, and it will be imperative to have as many of us as possible present for this important retreat.

So, sound off! Check your calendars, and let me know how that date works in your calendars! Then click the picture, enlarge it, print it and post it on the fridge! Make a solemn commitment to be a part of the present and future of our faith community!

2 comments:

Donna Akins said...

Oct 8-10 is on my calendar for retreat with our house church group.
Let me know if this is not the correct dates.
Donna

Ryan Gibbons said...

That is correct...